This is my first try on publishing an indie EBook. Thanks to the Smashwords platform that helped me on getting it to all major EBook retailers. Even if it`s free :).
Here is the link where you can find it in different formats (.epub, .mobi, PDF and many others):
I hope you enjoy it and here`s a little summary to get you started.
“A dreamer`s guide to reality is the first part of a short stories collection that is focused on the break between reality and fiction in the mind of a young person. Built as a mesmerizing mix of real life action, character memories and dreams, it shows the readers that the simplest way for the mind to defend itself is by sheltering itself inside it, building up, at the same time, a defense wall that not even the person can overpass. But wait, there’s more!
I never wrote my New Year`s resolution down. I always wished, in my head, to do something in the new year that I didn`t do or achieve in the one that passes.
But now, because I really want to do them, I will write them down and update them on this blog as I complete each.
1. Have a baby
2. Learn a new language at least at conversational level.
3. Find a new job.
4. Don`t redesign this blog in the new year.
5. Write twice a week on this blog, at least in the first six months.
6. Write the second part of my short story and get it published (on Smashwords). The first part is called A dreamer`s guide to reality.
7. Start working out (I really need the exercise, but, so far, I was too lazy).
These are my New Year`s resolutions. I`ll update when completed just to make sure that I follow-up.